At over 30 meters wide, the Kentucky 364 design is right at home on acreage land. Enjoy great family times around the stunning double sided fireplace/big screen TV feature wall. For maximum effect, clad in stone to match your chosen exterior finishes.
More Kentucky 364 Features
Step outside onto the generous outdoor dining alfresco area, move inside and shoot some pool, or retire to the well laid-out living room and watch the footy. In its ideal orientation (north up) the Alfresco and living areas are bathed in warm morning light, creating a most comfortable home.
On hot summer afternoons, the harsh western sun falls on the wall of the garage and master bedroom leaving the living areas shaded and cool. When well oriented, this home will passively heat and cool itself quite well – saving you money and keeping you comfortable!
Cross ventilation! With windows across the front and back of the home and huge set of stacking glass sliding doors – the Kentucky design truly brings the outdoors in. With windows everywhere – you’ll be sure to capture every vista.
Enjoy loads of bench space with our popular galley kitchen with butler’s pantry and second sink.
When only the best will do the amazing ensuite boasts dual his & her vanity cabinets and features a window above the bath for an abundance of light and fresh air. Included is a huge shower, separate WC with its own window, a shelved robe plus a huge hanging space behind the bed.
- Well-positioned study great for small business owners or professionals.
- All bedrooms 3m X 3m or larger
- Double thickness stub walls around the games room
- Two separate linen cupboards
- Undercover Alfresco on seamless concrete
- Media room with double sliding doors
- Breakfast bar on island bench – great for feeding the little ones or pre-dinner drinks with friends.
Common alterations include:
- Remove games room walls to maximise open living space.
- Add doors to the study for more privacy
- Remove the wall between media/study to form a larger media or office area.
- Attach a granny flat to LH garage wall to create dual-living!
- Upgrade the garage
* stone cladding, fireplace and TV not included as standard.
Available in six stunning façades, the Kentucky range of home designs is a Stroud award winner and it’s easy to see why.