Feature packed and budget friendly, the Koru 260 delivers bang for your buck with many of the best features of its big brothers – the Koru 304 and Koru 348 House Designs.
Koru 260 Features
Throw a great party in the Koru 260! Designed to make great times with family and friends even better, you’ll enjoy circulating through the generous alfresco, games room and great galley kitchen.
The central area has a sense of connectedness, yet key areas are discretely separated. For example, the stub wall and column feature, serves to keep the pool table area clear from traffic, yet the low height walls ensure this area is well connected to the rest of the home.
In its ideal orientation (north up) the Alfresco and living areas are bathed in warm morning light, creating a most comfortable home.
On hot summer afternoons, the harsh western sun falls on the wall of the garage and master bedroom leaving living areas shaded and cool. When well oriented, this home will passively heat and cool itself quite well – saving you money and keeping you comfortable!
Cross ventilation! With windows across the front and back of the home you’ll be able to fling them open and enjoy the sort of freshness that only a gentle breeze flowing through your home can bring.
The Koru lifestyle house design truly brings the outdoors in. With windows everywhere and two sets of glass sliding doors you’ll be sure to capture every vista.
Enjoy loads of bench space with our popular galley kitchen with butler’s pantry and second sink.
The generous ensuite boasts plenty of floor space making getting ready to go out a breeze. The ensuite features a separate WC with its own window and a huge shower (ask us if you’d like 2 shower heads).
Everybody gets the same amount of WIR space. If one or the other tends to have massive amounts of clothing or shoes we can shift the centre wall left or right as desired – just ask!
- Well positioned den great for small business owners or professionals.
- All bedrooms 3m X 3m or larger
- Double thickness stub walls around the games room
- Two separate linen cupboards
- Undercover Alfresco on seamless concrete
- Media room with double sliding doors
- Breakfast bar on island bench – great for feeding the little ones or pre-dinner drinks with friends
- Range of quality inclusions that come as standard
Common alterations include:
- Remove games room walls to maximise open living space.
- Add doors to the den for more privacy
- Remove the wall between media/den to form a larger media or office area.
- Option to change patio to non-structural slab under insulated patio roof (cost saving measure)
- Attach a granny flat to LH garage wall to create dual-living! View our Koru house design with granny flat option here.
- Upgrade the garage